Whenever a new blogger thinks about to start their own WordPress website or blog that he needs to keep many points in his mind. Which domain he should buy and which hosting he should use and many more.
WordPress is the biggest blogging platform in the word and many bloggers using this and millions of blogs are created until now by using WordPress.
If you don’t know how to install the WordPress site in your hosting then do not worry we will give the complete overview of how you can install WordPress in your hosting in some easy steps.
- How to start a blog in Easy Steps
- How to Buy Domain Name for a blog?
- WordPress vs Blogger Which Platform Is Better For Blogging
- Things to do after installing WordPress
Install WordPress in Web Hosting in below easy steps
- To install WordPress you first need to buy a domain and web hosting. When you buy web hosting, an email comes to your registered email, which contains the control panel ID (cPanel) user ID and password of your hosting, along with a link to a cPanel, on that link You have to click, so that your cPanel account login page will display in front of you, you will have to log in with the help of the login credentials given on your email.
- Now you will be in your cPanel’s dashboard, below it and you will see the option of WordPress in the scripts panel of the Softaculous app installer option, click on it.
- Now a new page will open in front of you need to click on install button on this page than a new page will appear on this you will get the setup option.
- Choose Protocol – In this, you need to select https:// if you want your blog or site to be secure.
- Choose Domain – In this section, you need to enter your domain name.
- In Directory – By default, it will show you the wp in this section you need to leave it blank because if you keep wp then your site will be work with wp extension only like if the domain name is https://www.yourdomain.com then we need to use https://www.yourdomain.com/wp/ then the only website will open.
- Site Name – Here you need to enter your site display name
- Site Description – Here you need to provide the description of your website or blog that what is the work of your site and give your site information here.
- Enable Multisite (WPMU) – If you want to use multidomain than you can enable this option otherwise leave it as it is and go ahead.
- Admin Username – Here you need to choose the username for operating your WordPress blog or website by default it will give you admin as username but you have to change it whatever you want for security purpose.
- Admin Password – Here you need to give password to your blog admin by default password will be the pass so this also must be changed.
- Admin Email – Here you need to enter an e-mail ID where you will get all the information from your WordPress blog and if you forgot the username and password this email id will help you to get the same.
- Select Language – Here you need to select the language of your WordPress dashboard.
- Advance – Here you will find the database name and table prefix where you no need to do any changes only you have to enable the three option Auto Upgrade WordPress Themes
- Select the theme for your blog keep it default because you will find limited options here for this you can change it later.
- Now click on install button and your it will be installed in some time.
- After successful installation, you need to open your WordPress dashboard by using your admin credentials.
- Enter your domain name with extension wp-admin example – https://www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin you will redirect to the login page where you need to use your login credentials which are created in step 11 & 12.
- Now you are in your WordPress dashboard.
Do not forget to read below post after installing WordPress.
And finally, don’t forget to share this post